- Our Gallery
- Contact Us
One of the biggest decisions you will make when remodeling your kitchen is what type of cabinets you have installed. Your cabinets are an important functional and aesthetic feature of your kitchen. When homeowners want the most durable and long-lasting cabinets, as well as a truly unique and personalized design made just for their home according to their personal design aesthetic and functional preferences, they choose to install custom cabinets. Unlike premade cabinets or even semi-custom cabinets, with custom cabinets, the homeowner has total control over all aspects of their cabinetry. Because of that, there are a lot of (fun) decisions to make that will heavily influence the final cabinet result. Below, we take a closer look at the custom cabinet design process and guide take you through each step so that you end up with a unique, efficient, and beautiful design that meets your needs and budget.
What to Expect During the Custom Cabinet Design Process with Cabinet & Stone:
- Initial Consultation: During the first meeting, we’ll discuss your vision for your new kitchen and what you hope to accomplish with the space. We’ll also discuss important factors such as your family size, cooking style, and entertaining needs. This information is essential in establishing the design and decor aesthetic that you’re looking to achieve in your kitchen.
- Measure Space: We’ll take precise measurements of each space in which you’re installing cabinets. We’ll also factor in the dimensions of appliances when designing your cabinetry. This ensures that your new cabinets fit perfectly and seamlessly in your kitchen.
- Layout & Functionality: How well your cabinets function for your lifestyle is as important (or more!) than how they look. We’ll assist you in designing a layout that maximizes functionality and storage while still looking beautiful. We’ll also help you choose cabinetry that fits within your budget while still meeting your needs.
- Design Computer Renderings: At Cabinet & Stone, we use computer renderings to show you what your new cabinets will look like before they’re installed. This helps you envision the finished product and make any necessary changes before construction begins.
- Deliver and Install: Once your custom cabinets are ready, we’ll deliver them to your home and then expertly install them.
- Final Walkthrough: After your new cabinets have been installed, we will review the entire process with you and ensure that you are completely satisfied with each detail of your new cabinets.
You may not realize it, but the lighting you install in your bathroom is some of the most important lighting in your whole home. Bathrooms tend to have less light than many other rooms in the house. But, even in a bathroom that gets natural light, it is important to install lighting that is not only stylish but functional as well. There is nothing worse than bad lighting when trying to apply makeup, shave your face, or simply get ready for the day. Your lighting will impact almost anything you do in your bathroom so it is often best to have more than one lighting source so that you can adjust your lighting as needed for whatever task you are performing in your bathroom or if you want to relax. Below, we are sharing some of our favorite tips for choosing bathroom lighting.
How to Choose Bathroom Lighting
- Task Lighting
- Make sure you have a quality task lighting source. Though you will not always need bright light in your bathroom, there are certain activities that you definitely will want bright task lighting for. Often, task lighting is most needed around the vanity and in the shower. It is best to have a light source on the wall to optimally see your face for things like shaving or applying makeup so if you are installing can lighting in your bathroom, don’t forget task lighting such as wall sconces.
- Recessed Lighting
- Recessed lighting such as can lights in the ceiling is an excellent source of general brightness for a space. It will not create a sense of ambiance but will instead provide the necessary illumination you need to generally function in your bathroom.
- Ambient Lighting
- When you want to create a warm and relaxing ambiance in your bathroom, can lighting is typically not going to get the job done. Something like a chandelier, pendant light, or other lighting accessories can give you the lighting flexibility you want so that you can set the perfect tone for whatever you are doing in the bathroom.
What to know about bathroom lighting?
Proper lighting is essential for any space. Especially for bathrooms, lighting could transform the functionality of bathroom and improve its aesthetics. Most individuals spend less time putting thought into their bathroom lighting needs. However, consider the lighting options to find the best available ones.
By definition, flush lights are installed on the ceiling. They don’t need any chain or cord to hang down like other lights. It is most affordable option on the market and homeowners can choose the vast varieties based on their lifestyle and preferences.
For bathrooms, wall-mounted light fixtures prove to be the best option because they provide direct illumination. There are many styles available on the market that could enrich the aesthetics of a space. Moreover, people can add some personality to their room with wall sconces and light bars. It can also make the bathroom more functional.
The most common modern lighting option is pendant lighting. It is used in bathroom because they are suspended from the ceiling using cords or chains. Pendent lights are extremely versatile, as they come in many height options and styles. People can also choose between big or small options depending on their space.
These are metal lights installed on the ceiling. It makes the fixtures barely visible because the canisters are concealed within the walls. Recessed lights are an ideal choice for a bathroom because they can handle humidity and watery conditions. Moreover, they can be cleaned easily and streamlined as preferred.
Another best option for bathroom lighting is side-mounted sconces. These are installed on either side of the mirror to provide illumination at eye-level. People can also place the mirror above the sink with mounting fixtures to the side of their mirror.
Any type of bathroom layout will benefit from layers of lighting. It is essential to ensure even distribution to the entire space with a combination of ambient lighting. People can also choose pendants, flush mounts, or chandeliers. It is ideal for daily routines like grooming or applying makeup.
Choose the best lighting option depending on the size and style of a bathroom. The right fixtures are a valuable investment that can set the perfect tone for a bathroom. Moreover, it can improve the resale value of a property significantly.
Cabinet & Stone Top Rated Remodeling Showroom
The décor in this bathroom makes relaxing effortless with the calm quiet colors. Sometimes less is more when creating a look that you want.
If you are looking to design your own spa-like bathroom, stop in our remodeling showroom and let one of our design specialists create the bathroom of your dreams.
Location: 14224 N. Scottsdale Rd, Suite 175, Suite Scottsdale, AZ 85254.
Ultracraft Frameless Cabinetry Showroom in Paradise Valley, AZ
This stunning bathroom features Ultracraft’s Frameless Cabinets in Lux Edgewater Powder. The MSI Quartz countertops are the perfect choice to complete the look of this bathroom. Are you looking to remodel or renovate any rooms in your house? Stop in our showroom located at 14224 N. Scottsdale Rd, Suite 175 Scottsdale AZ, 85254 and take a look at our large selection of kitchen & bath cabinets, countertops & accessories. You can call us at 1-480-588-2213 or visit our website at http://kitchen.cabinetandstone.com
Bridgewood Bathroom Cabinets in Paradise Valley, AZ
This bathroom features Bridgewood Stone Slab cabinets paired with MSI Quartz countertops in Cashmere Carrara. The walk in shower with is stunning and we love the complete look of this bathroom. Are you looking to remodel or renovate any rooms in your house? Stop in our showroom located at 14224 N. Scottsdale Rd, Suite 175 Scottsdale AZ, 85254 and take a look at our large selection of kitchen & bath cabinets, countertops & accessories. You can call us at 1-480-588-2213 or visit our website at http://kitchen.cabinetandstone.com
Bathroom Remodeling Contractors in Paradise Valley AZ
This beautiful bathroom features Sollid White Shaker cabinets. The Stone that completes this look is Quartz in Statuary Classique. The beautiful Chandelier, faucets, and dark handles are the perfect accent. Are you looking to remodel or renovate your bathroom? Stop in our showroom located at 14224 N. Scottsdale Rd, Suite 175 Scottsdale AZ, 85254 and take a look at our large selection of kitchen & bath cabinets, countertops & accessories. You can call us at 1-480-588-2213 or visit our website at http://kitchen.cabinetandstone.com
Greenfield Cabinetry Showroom in Paradise Valley AZ
This gorgeous bathroom features Greenfield’s Talan I door style with Black paint and edging. The faucet and drawer handles and knobs paired with the Brown multi-colored countertop, really gives this bathroom a unique look.
Are you looking to remodel your bathroom? Stop in our showroom located at 14224 N. Scottsdale Rd, Suite 175 Scottsdale AZ, 85254 and take a look at our large selection of kitchen & bath cabinets, countertops & accessories. You can call us at 1-480-588-2213 or visit our website at http://kitchen.cabinetandstone.com
Ultracraft Carnegie Bathroom Cabinets in Scottsdale AZ
This bathroom features Ultracraft’s Carnegie cabinets from their Destiny line. This design is great! We love the see through cabinets. What a great way to utilize space for storage. The knobs on these doors and drawers are great accents to complete this master bathroom. These cabinets are 3/4″-thick, mitered frame with beaded outside edge and rope and bead inside edge detail. Veneer, recessed center panel. 2-5/16″ wide rails and stiles.
Are you looking to remodel your bathroom? Do you have a design of your own in mind? Stop in Cabinet & Stones Remodeling Showroom for your complimentary custom design and estimate 14224 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 175 Scottsdale, AZ. 85254 or call (480) 588-2213 to schedule your renovation, remodeling or new construction design today. Visit their website at http://kitchen.cabinetandstone.com
* This door style is available in the following wood species. Not all finishes, however, are available on all door styles. See your local dealer for available finishes by door style.
Ultracraft Bathroom Cabinets Vanities Showroom in Scottsdale AZ
We love the look of this bathroom with Ultracraft’s Florence Eurotek Veneer cabinets. The light countertop is a perfect complement and the full mirror really gives this bathroom depth. Are you looking to remodel your bathroom? Stop in Cabinet & Stones Remodeling Showroom for your complimentary custom design and estimate 14224 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 175 Scottsdale, AZ. 85254 or call (480) 588-2213 to schedule your renovation, remodeling or new construction design today. Visit our website at http://kitchen.cabinetandstone.com
Ultracraft Eurotek Veneer Kitchen Cabinets in Fountain Hills AZ
Cabinet & Stone offer top notch cabinet lines like Bridgewood, Ultracraft, and Greenfield Cabinetry. This Master bathroom with his and her sinks are Ultracraft’s Sorrento Eurotek Veneer Cabinets. We love the color of these and they are the perfect choice for this bathroom. Thinking about remodeling your kitchen or bathroom? Tour our showroom or you can call us at 1-480-588-2213 or visit our website at http://kitchen.cabinetandstone.com
See and experience the unparalleled beauty and elegant design of Cabinet & Stone’s kitchen and bathroom cabinetry in Scottsdale’s premiere kitchen cabinet showroom.