- Our Gallery
- Contact Us
Once you’ve decided to remodel your kitchen, there are a lot of things to consider like cabinet type and color, type of backsplash, hardware and appliances, and one of the most exciting components of all – countertops. Choosing the right countertop material for your style preferences and lifestyle needs is a big decision. Quartz countertops have become increasingly popular in recent years because they offer a combination of style and functionality that appeals to many homeowners. But, just like any other countertop material, quartz has its own set of advantages and disadvantages that you should consider before making a final decision. Below, we explore the pros and cons of quartz countertops to help you make an informed decision for your kitchen remodel.
Pros and Cons of Quartz Countertops
- Beautiful Aesthetics: Quartz countertops are engineered stone surfaces made of quartz crystals, resins, and pigments. They come in a variety of colors, patterns, and designs to match any kitchen style.
- Durability: Quartz is one of the hardest minerals which makes it extremely durable and resistant to scratches and chipping. This durability ensures that your countertop will stand the test of time, even in a busy and high-traffic kitchen.
- Non-Porous Surface: Quartz countertops are non-porous, unlike natural stones like granite and marble. This makes them highly resistant to stains and eliminates the need for regular sealing, making them much easier to maintain.
- Hygienic: Non-porous quartz is a good choice for kitchens because it is resistant to bacteria and germs. This makes quartz a great option for families with children or anyone who is concerned about the cleanliness of their kitchen.
- Consistency: Engineered quartz countertops have a uniform appearance and no natural variations, making them easier to match and create a cohesive look in your kitchen.
- Low Maintenance: Quartz countertops are easy to clean – all you need is a mild soap and water solution. They are also less likely to need repairs or maintenance over the years than other materials.
- Price: Quartz countertops can be more costly than other countertop material options. The initial cost may be a concern for those on a tight budget.
- Heat Resistance: Quartz is heat resistant but not heatproof so it is important to use trivets or hot pads to protect quartz countertops from extreme heat.
- Not Completely Natural: Quartz countertops are not entirely natural stone. If you prefer natural stone, granite or marble maybe be a better option for you than quartz.
- Weight: Quartz countertops are heavy and may need extra support, which can add to the cost.
Scottsdale AZ Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Contractor
Check out this video of our Gainey Ranch Remodel in Scottsdale AZ. This Remodel features White Shaker Kitchen & Bath Cabinets Quartz Countertops in Statuary Classique, White Java Cabinet Buffet & Porcelain Tile flooring Soaker Tub in Master Bath. Are you looking to remodel your kitchen or bathroom? Are you looking for traditional or modern? Regardless of what you choose, stop in our showroom located at 14224 N. Scottsdale Rd, Suite 175 Scottsdale AZ, 85254 and take a look at our large selection of kitchen & bath cabinets, countertops & accessories. You can call us at 1-480-588-2213 or visit our website at http://kitchen.cabinetandstone.com
Kitchen Remodeling Contractor in Scottsdale AZ
This Kitchen Remodel with Cabinet and Stone features White Shaker cabinets with Statuary Classique White Quartz countertops. We love the look of this kitchen, do you? Are you looking to do something unique, or traditional? Regardless of what you choose, stop in our showroom located at 14224 N. Scottsdale Rd, Suite 175 Scottsdale AZ, 85254 and take a look at our large selection of kitchen & bath cabinets, countertops & accessories. You can call us at 1-480-588-2213 or visit our website at http://kitchen.cabinetandstone.com
Scottsdale Kitchen & Bath Home Remodel
Looking for a Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Contractor?
Stop by our Remodeling Showroom for your complimentary custom design and estimate 14224 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 175 Scottsdale, AZ. 85254 or call (480) 588-2213 to schedule your renovation, remodeling or new construction design today. Visit our website at http://kitchen.cabinetandstone.com
See and experience the unparalleled beauty and elegant design of Cabinet & Stone’s kitchen and bathroom cabinetry in Scottsdale’s premiere kitchen cabinet showroom.