- Our Gallery
- Contact Us
A kitchen remodel enhances your home’s aesthetic appeal and functionality while adding value to your home. But, if you want to truly elevate the heart of your home, there is no better way to do it than with Bernier Custom Cabinetry. Bernier cabinets showcase a commitment to outstanding quality, innovative designs, and meticulous attention to detail that will make your kitchen remodel truly unique and luxurious while standing the test of time.
Bernier Cabinets: Where Technology Meets Tradition
Bernier’s commitment to perfection begins with a combination of cutting-edge technology and quality craftsmanship. Their state-of-the-art equipment allows them to create cabinets that are both elegant and high-performing. Their team of professional cabinetmakers ensures that every piece of cabinetry exudes the luxury and quality that discerning homeowners desire. Bernier Cabinets also prioritizes staying on the cutting edge, constantly updating their cabinets with the latest innovations and design trends. This ensures that your kitchen remodel will be an investment that is not only beautiful and functional today, but in the future as well.
Your Kitchen Vision, Brought to Life
Bernier understands that each homeowner’s dream kitchen is unique and their expert craftsmen can help you bring that vision to life. With an extensive selection of finishes and hues, your cabinets can truly express your personality and style. Bernier’s experts can even match a specific color to ensure your cabinets seamlessly blend with your home’s overall aesthetics. And, Bernier’s cabinets can be further customized with a wide array of accessories that can elevate your living spaces even further, including things like drawer dividers, pantry baskets, innovative corner cabinet trays, recycling centers, and more.
At Cabinet & Stone, we are proud to offer Bernier Cabinets to our clients. With their commitment to quality, innovation, and personalization, they will work with you to create a custom kitchen that reflects your unique style and taste. When you choose Bernier Cabinets, they ensure that every detail is perfect. Come into our kitchen remodel showroom to see Bernier cabinets in person and learn more about how they can be used to elevate your kitchen remodel to the next level.
One of the biggest decisions you will make when remodeling your kitchen is what type of cabinets you have installed. Your cabinets are an important functional and aesthetic feature of your kitchen. When homeowners want the most durable and long-lasting cabinets, as well as a truly unique and personalized design made just for their home according to their personal design aesthetic and functional preferences, they choose to install custom cabinets. Unlike premade cabinets or even semi-custom cabinets, with custom cabinets, the homeowner has total control over all aspects of their cabinetry. Because of that, there are a lot of (fun) decisions to make that will heavily influence the final cabinet result. Below, we take a closer look at the custom cabinet design process and guide take you through each step so that you end up with a unique, efficient, and beautiful design that meets your needs and budget.
What to Expect During the Custom Cabinet Design Process with Cabinet & Stone:
- Initial Consultation: During the first meeting, we’ll discuss your vision for your new kitchen and what you hope to accomplish with the space. We’ll also discuss important factors such as your family size, cooking style, and entertaining needs. This information is essential in establishing the design and decor aesthetic that you’re looking to achieve in your kitchen.
- Measure Space: We’ll take precise measurements of each space in which you’re installing cabinets. We’ll also factor in the dimensions of appliances when designing your cabinetry. This ensures that your new cabinets fit perfectly and seamlessly in your kitchen.
- Layout & Functionality: How well your cabinets function for your lifestyle is as important (or more!) than how they look. We’ll assist you in designing a layout that maximizes functionality and storage while still looking beautiful. We’ll also help you choose cabinetry that fits within your budget while still meeting your needs.
- Design Computer Renderings: At Cabinet & Stone, we use computer renderings to show you what your new cabinets will look like before they’re installed. This helps you envision the finished product and make any necessary changes before construction begins.
- Deliver and Install: Once your custom cabinets are ready, we’ll deliver them to your home and then expertly install them.
- Final Walkthrough: After your new cabinets have been installed, we will review the entire process with you and ensure that you are completely satisfied with each detail of your new cabinets.
You may not realize it, but the lighting you install in your bathroom is some of the most important lighting in your whole home. Bathrooms tend to have less light than many other rooms in the house. But, even in a bathroom that gets natural light, it is important to install lighting that is not only stylish but functional as well. There is nothing worse than bad lighting when trying to apply makeup, shave your face, or simply get ready for the day. Your lighting will impact almost anything you do in your bathroom so it is often best to have more than one lighting source so that you can adjust your lighting as needed for whatever task you are performing in your bathroom or if you want to relax. Below, we are sharing some of our favorite tips for choosing bathroom lighting.
How to Choose Bathroom Lighting
- Task Lighting
- Make sure you have a quality task lighting source. Though you will not always need bright light in your bathroom, there are certain activities that you definitely will want bright task lighting for. Often, task lighting is most needed around the vanity and in the shower. It is best to have a light source on the wall to optimally see your face for things like shaving or applying makeup so if you are installing can lighting in your bathroom, don’t forget task lighting such as wall sconces.
- Recessed Lighting
- Recessed lighting such as can lights in the ceiling is an excellent source of general brightness for a space. It will not create a sense of ambiance but will instead provide the necessary illumination you need to generally function in your bathroom.
- Ambient Lighting
- When you want to create a warm and relaxing ambiance in your bathroom, can lighting is typically not going to get the job done. Something like a chandelier, pendant light, or other lighting accessories can give you the lighting flexibility you want so that you can set the perfect tone for whatever you are doing in the bathroom.
What to know about bathroom lighting?
Proper lighting is essential for any space. Especially for bathrooms, lighting could transform the functionality of bathroom and improve its aesthetics. Most individuals spend less time putting thought into their bathroom lighting needs. However, consider the lighting options to find the best available ones.
By definition, flush lights are installed on the ceiling. They don’t need any chain or cord to hang down like other lights. It is most affordable option on the market and homeowners can choose the vast varieties based on their lifestyle and preferences.
For bathrooms, wall-mounted light fixtures prove to be the best option because they provide direct illumination. There are many styles available on the market that could enrich the aesthetics of a space. Moreover, people can add some personality to their room with wall sconces and light bars. It can also make the bathroom more functional.
The most common modern lighting option is pendant lighting. It is used in bathroom because they are suspended from the ceiling using cords or chains. Pendent lights are extremely versatile, as they come in many height options and styles. People can also choose between big or small options depending on their space.
These are metal lights installed on the ceiling. It makes the fixtures barely visible because the canisters are concealed within the walls. Recessed lights are an ideal choice for a bathroom because they can handle humidity and watery conditions. Moreover, they can be cleaned easily and streamlined as preferred.
Another best option for bathroom lighting is side-mounted sconces. These are installed on either side of the mirror to provide illumination at eye-level. People can also place the mirror above the sink with mounting fixtures to the side of their mirror.
Any type of bathroom layout will benefit from layers of lighting. It is essential to ensure even distribution to the entire space with a combination of ambient lighting. People can also choose pendants, flush mounts, or chandeliers. It is ideal for daily routines like grooming or applying makeup.
Choose the best lighting option depending on the size and style of a bathroom. The right fixtures are a valuable investment that can set the perfect tone for a bathroom. Moreover, it can improve the resale value of a property significantly.
Cave Creek AZ Bathroom Remodeling Contractors
This bathroom remodel that Cabinet & Stone did at Gainey Ranch in Scottsdale features Greige bathroom vanity, Quartz Countertops, Ceramic under-mount White rectangle sink, single pull brushed nickel faucets. We love how this guest bathroom turned out!
Are you looking to remodel your bathroom? Stop in the Cabinet & Stone showroom and choose from our selection of cabinets, countertops, hardware and more! 14224 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 175 Scottsdale, AZ 85254. Their on-site professional designers can create a custom design and estimate for you on the spot. Call to schedule your renovation, remodeling or new construction design today 480-588-2213 or visit our website at http://kitchen.cabinetandstone.com
Greenfield Cabinetry Dealer Showroom
We love White cabinets in a bathroom. The bathroom is one of the smaller rooms in most homes, but you don’t want to ignore it. The White cabinets give this room a really clean look and feel. The decorative square mirrors are the perfect choice as an accent in this bathroom.
If you are looking to design a kitchen for your home, stop in our remodeling showroom and let one of our design specialists create the kitchen of your dreams.
Location: 14224 N. Scottsdale Rd, Suite 175, Suite 175 Scottsdale, AZ 85254.
Bridgewood Bathroom Cabinets in Paradise Valley, AZ
This bathroom features Bridgewood Stone Slab cabinets paired with MSI Quartz countertops in Cashmere Carrara. The walk in shower with is stunning and we love the complete look of this bathroom. Are you looking to remodel or renovate any rooms in your house? Stop in our showroom located at 14224 N. Scottsdale Rd, Suite 175 Scottsdale AZ, 85254 and take a look at our large selection of kitchen & bath cabinets, countertops & accessories. You can call us at 1-480-588-2213 or visit our website at http://kitchen.cabinetandstone.com
Ultracraft Carnegie Bathroom Cabinets in Scottsdale AZ
This bathroom features Ultracraft’s Carnegie cabinets from their Destiny line. This design is great! We love the see through cabinets. What a great way to utilize space for storage. The knobs on these doors and drawers are great accents to complete this master bathroom. These cabinets are 3/4″-thick, mitered frame with beaded outside edge and rope and bead inside edge detail. Veneer, recessed center panel. 2-5/16″ wide rails and stiles.
Are you looking to remodel your bathroom? Do you have a design of your own in mind? Stop in Cabinet & Stones Remodeling Showroom for your complimentary custom design and estimate 14224 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 175 Scottsdale, AZ. 85254 or call (480) 588-2213 to schedule your renovation, remodeling or new construction design today. Visit their website at http://kitchen.cabinetandstone.com
* This door style is available in the following wood species. Not all finishes, however, are available on all door styles. See your local dealer for available finishes by door style.
Ultracraft Bathroom Cabinets Vanities Showroom in Scottsdale AZ
We love the look of this bathroom with Ultracraft’s Florence Eurotek Veneer cabinets. The light countertop is a perfect complement and the full mirror really gives this bathroom depth. Are you looking to remodel your bathroom? Stop in Cabinet & Stones Remodeling Showroom for your complimentary custom design and estimate 14224 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 175 Scottsdale, AZ. 85254 or call (480) 588-2213 to schedule your renovation, remodeling or new construction design today. Visit our website at http://kitchen.cabinetandstone.com
Ultracraft Eurotek Veneer Bathroom Cabinets & Vanities in Scottsdale AZ
We love Ultracraft’s Eurotek Veneer Cabinets! We love this bathroom vanity with the light multi-colored countertop. The Brown Mirror and hardware are the perfect accent to give this a clean and simple look.
Stop in our Cabinet & Stone Remodeling Showroom for your complimentary custom design and estimate 14224 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 175 Scottsdale, AZ. 85254 or call (480) 588-2213 to schedule your renovation, remodeling or new construction design today. Visit their website at http://kitchen.cabinetandstone.com
Scottsdale Kitchen & Bath Home Remodel
Looking for a Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Contractor?
Stop by our Remodeling Showroom for your complimentary custom design and estimate 14224 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 175 Scottsdale, AZ. 85254 or call (480) 588-2213 to schedule your renovation, remodeling or new construction design today. Visit our website at http://kitchen.cabinetandstone.com
See and experience the unparalleled beauty and elegant design of Cabinet & Stone’s kitchen and bathroom cabinetry in Scottsdale’s premiere kitchen cabinet showroom.